4 games (Games start 10am sharp, 50min games)
What to bring?
• For the Tactics matched play event, you need to create a command roster of up to twenty models available to you, all of which must share a Faction keyword.
• Miniatures, Kill team rulebook, dice and tape measures. (Terrain will be provided)
• Fun and passion to the hobby!
Battle-forged Kill Team
For your kill team to be Battle-forged, you must adhere to the following restrictions:
• Your kill team must consist of at least three models, and no more than twenty models.
• Your kill team must include one (and only one) Leader
• Your kill team can include up to three other specialists
• Specialist may only be of level 1 only
• Your kill team cannot include more than the maximum of any particular model, as detailed on its datasheet.
• All models must share a Faction keyword
• Your kill team cannot cost more than 100 points.
• Each model and each of their pieces of wargear has and associated points cost, as detailed in the points section for each Faction. The total cost of your kill team in points is referred to as its ‘Force’.
• Games will be played using the matched play missions and the leader board will be based on wins and points scored per game.
• Each player will receive Kill team participation prizes
• 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive Tactics vouchers based on the pool from entry fee.
• This event has a 16 player count cap and is first come first served. You can pay and sign up to guarantee your spot in store at any time.