Expanded to 176 pages and overflowing with expansive and wide-ranging source material.
New secrets, new monsters and danger, new places to explore, new magic to wield, dark magic and forces to fear, new trouble and adventure in Mexico and the Yucatan. New conflicts between rival forces are brewing as Doc Reid prepares to take his private war with the vampires to a whole new level. Meanwhile, the vampires live like smug tyrants and gods, dominating an underclass of slaves and people used as cattle to feed upon. Learn more about the vampires, their rivals, allies and the humans who willingly serve them. A must-have guide for those who wish to travel deeper into the Vampire Kingdoms or play as vampires and their human minions.
- Vampire Hunter weapons and equipment.
- Techno-Wizard weapons and special gear.
- Lemurian gifts to better fight vampires.
- The horror of Soulcrafting and Dark Weapons.
- New types of Vampire Hunters, strategies and tactics.
- Hero Necromancers and their role in fighting vampires.
- Fort Reid, an entire city devoted to hunting the undead.
- The history and stats for Doc Reid, his top leaders and Reid’s Rangers.
- Deathspike – the vampires’ own high-tech answer to Vampire Hunters.
- The Yucatan Peninsula and its many monsters and mysteries.
- Animated dead, mummies and zombies used to fight vampires.
- New strategies and tactics for fighting vampires, plus Mage Vampire Hunters, D-Bee Vampire Hunters, Bandit Vampire Hunters, and other slayers of the undead.
- Werejaguar Vampire Hunters and other werebeasts.
- The dark arts of Soulcrafting and the dreaded Soul Forge.
- Firefighting robots, hover firetrucks and more anti-vampire gear.
- Tampico Military Protectorate expanded with much more detail.
- The human strongholds such as Tampico, Monterrey, Silver City, the Crystal Caves, Acapulco, Ocotlan and others.
- The Mayan god Camazotz, Lord of Bats and Darkness.
- Desert Survival rules and more. Yes, more!