Warhammer Fantasy Role-play: Sea of Claws
Sea of Claws is a guide to adventuring on the seas of the Old World. This 160 page book contains:
- A trip around the coast of the Sea of Claws, from the Marches of Couronne, to the blighted shores of the Troll Country, to the frozen territory of the Bjornlings.
- A guide to manning an ocean-going vessel, ship-to-ship combat, and new approaches to trade.
- A bestiary of sea creatures from the diminutive Gymmcrab to the colossal Black Leviathan.
- The Seafarer Class – eight careers for those who live on the ocean or by the coast.
- Rules for exciting events, worthwhile endeavours, and deadly encounters during long sea voyages.
- Information on the Cult of Manann, and the worship of Stromfels.
- Famed seafarers such as Arch-Sealord Vrisk Ironscratch, Wulfrik the Wanderer, Jago Roth, and Long Drong, providing profiles for these great captains, and guidance on how they might influence adventures.